Avatar

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tool 5

http://animoto.com/play/kw8SPGDCN1kbd4IAMx4AJw  I created this Animoto last school year as a sample for a poetry project for my 6th graders.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7968093/some-rhetorical-fallacies This is an Xtranormal cartoon I made a couple of years ago to teach rhetorical fallacies. I've used it 2 years in a row. It was a lot of fun to make. My students really enjoyed the video and wanted to make their own. Unfortunately, Xtranormal is not free anymore.
The web tools displayed on the 11 Tools site seem to be a lot of fun and simple to use. With all of the curriculum that we have to cover, most of the tools are easy to use and won't take a lot of class time to make a presentation. We have used Prezi in class also for presentations. I had my students teach certain topics in science and social studies and many used Prezi and Animoto for their presentations. This coming year, I will definitely give them more choices from the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment