Avatar

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tool #11

There are many new tools I have learned about by completing all of the modules. I plan to use many of the Web 2.0 tools in my lessons, especially for projects and stations. Some I plan to use are Wellwisher, Edmodo, Studyladder, Animoto, Xtranormal, Brainpop ESL, etc.
I have always tried to integrate technology in my classroom. Now that we will have devices to use in the classroom, it will be easier to use technology for lessons.
I didn't have an unexpected outcome, but really enjoyed seeing the variety of technological tools we can use and integrate into our lessons.

2 comments:

  1. You most certainly have been integrating technology in your classroom! Hopefully, these will be more ideas and tools you can use! Way to go Tricia!

    ReplyDelete